If your electric power goes off, please follow these instructions:
- Check your fuses or circuit breakers to determine if the trouble is in your own system.
- Check to see if your neighbors have power. This will help us determine if the trouble is caused by a transformer serving your home or is more general in nature.
- Have the upper portion of your bill handy so you can give the dispatcher the account number shown on the bill.
- To report an outage, call our office at 903-784-4303.
- If the outage is the responsibility of the co-op, there will be no charge. However, if the co-op responds to a call and it is determined that the outage is on your side of the meter, such as a blown fuse or tripped breaker, you will be billed for a trip fee.
To learn more about power restoration, please view this video: https://youtu.be/IPrjkNCAix4